- main structure made up of ms rectangle tubular sections with roller joints for lifting
- lifting will be operated by hydraulic mechanism with safety measures
- base trolley made up of ms channels with turn table arrangements and fixed with pneumatic tyres with ball bearing for easy movement
- Detachable outriggers are provided for stability
- safe working load – 450 kg
- avaialble platform height- 6m, 7.5m, 9m, 11m,12m, 14m
The drum lifter is a vital piece of material handling equipment in India. It is used to lift cylindrical drums and barrels to different heights, allowing them to be moved horizontally, vertically, or even rotated.
The Drum lifters at RKS Engineering Industries are designed to be strong and durable, able to carry loads of up to 250 kilograms with ease. They also come with a range of optional extras, including a variety of different handle sizes, allowing for an even more efficient transportation of goods.
They are typically made from strong materials such as steel or aluminum, making them durable enough to withstand the rigors of industrial use. The lifter can also be customized to fit the particular needs of different industries.